[Tweeters] Restricting Carmelo from commenting???

Jeremy Davis via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Thu Jun 27 15:21:01 PDT 2024

I second Ed’s sentiment here, though I’m not willing to be as patient is he
is. The veiled claims of white victimhood and faux persecution that I’ve
read here the last few days was bad enough. But restricting Carmelo was a
clear error in judgment and it’s one I’m not willing to overlook.

I’ll unsubscribe via the online form.

Thanks,
Jeremy