[Tweeters] Restricting Carmelo from commenting???

Ed Newbold via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Thu Jun 27 14:58:13 PDT 2024

Hi all,
A raging intellectual debate can be exhilarating. That doesn't happen when the moderator unnecessarily takes sides. As I have said before, I have great, deep sympathies on both sides here.
If an eponymous name proponent had been disciplined, I would leave. If Carmelo were to be disciplined, I would leave.
Shockingly, the latter seems to have happened.
I'm giving Hal, that amazing bird conservationist, birder, author, and promoter of Birding in Washington, a week to apologize to Carmelo.

Love you all,

Ed Newbold