[Tweeters] What is a Vaux's Happening

Larry Schwitters via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Thu Jun 27 14:44:12 PDT 2024

A trusted and beloved fellow long time Tweeter suggested that because the size and scope of Tweeterdom has expanded so much since the start of our swift project in 2008 that many a Tweeter has no idea what Vaux’s Happening is. So if you're interested in what Vaux’s Happening is we have just the thing for you.

Last week Diane Yorgason-Quinn, the Vaux’s Happening Project, Black and Vaux’s Swifts and yours truly were the focus of Ed Pullen’s Bird Banter Podcast.

Interested?

https://birdbanter.com/index.php/2024/06/22/the-bird-banter-podcast-177-with-larry-schwitters-and-diane-yorgason-quinn-additional-info/ <https://birdbanter.com/index.php/2024/06/22/the-bird-banter-podcast-177-with-larry-schwitters-and-diane-yorgason-quinn-additional-info/>

Interested in being involved?

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah