[Tweeters] Wrenttitish recording

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:18:34 PST 2023

I just read Daniel Froehlich's suggestion of Black Oystercatcher, and I don't hate that at all for a confusion species, based only on the sound. There may be other factors that go into looking over that sighting, but for me it was enough to have me hold off on my celebration dance. That was the species I'd put in for the next one to be added to the state list.

But I'm still waiting.

Thanks for that, Daniel! Apparently, birding in Douglas and Klickitat Counties over the last two years has not kept me sharp on Oystercatcher calls. 😉

-Tim Brennan
Renton