[Tweeters] Wrenttitish recording

Steve Hampton stevechampton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:06:28 PST 2023

I agree that Black Oystercatcher sonogram is close, with a harmonic at 6
kHz, though the bottom note is a tad lower than Wrentit.

Regardless, any first state record in this context, especially a Wrentit
crossing the Columbia River mouth (!), would have to be verified by a photo
or very good sight record. There was a report of a visual sighting, however
brief, a few months ago. With so many going to that area for the Brambling
and other birds, it's worth a look.

good birding,

--
​Steve Hampton​