[Tweeters] Galapagos tips?

Jeff Borsecnik JeffBorsecnik at msn.com
Wed Jan 25 12:31:28 PST 2023

I'd appreciate recommendations for Galapagos visits, either general (like islands/sites not to miss) or specific, like recommended outfitters/boats for small-boat cruises. I'd welcome general travel tips as well as bird/nature specific info.

My understanding is that a small-boat cruise is the way to go, though they are expensive. We'd like to find a good value. We'd love to go in December, but it looks like our summer is more likely to work out (availability and prices for the holidays are not good).

If we have a few extra days for mainland travel, what's worthwhile/accessible?

Thanks, jeff b