[Tweeters] Galapagos tips?

HAL MICHAEL ucd880 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 12:37:06 PST 2023

We went on the MV Grace, through Quasar. Nice small boat; wonderful trip. They offered two routes. Basically a northern one and a southern one. We did the northern, which seemed best for a wide variety of things to see and less open water crossings.

As for the mainland, we came into and out of Quito. There are quite a few great birding lodges close by. We did Tandayapa when we did the Galapagos trip but there are many others.

Hal Michael
Board of Directors, Ecologists Without Borders http://ecowb.org/
Olympia WA
360-459-4005