[Tweeters] RFI Malheur

Stephanie Neis stef at whidbey.com
Sat Jan 21 10:46:15 PST 2023

We went end of March into the first week of April in 2021. It was a bit too early. I think later part of April and all of May would be better. We have a RV trailer and stayed at the Narrows RV park, great place with laundry, showers, gas, store and good hamburgers! We were there 5 days which was a good thing as one of those days was too windy to bird. The visitor center was still closed for the pandemic but the ponds there were good. We also drove the 38 mile center road three times, saw different stuff each time! The last day the black-necked stilts and long-billed curlews arrived. It was still a great trip.
Stef Neis

Sent from my iPad