[pccgrads] Fwd: Invitation to Join CAMAS Workshop and Early-Career School

Luanne Thompson luanne at uw.edu
Tue Oct 31 12:16:15 PDT 2023

Workshop opportunity.
LuAnne

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jiaxu Zhang <jiaxuzh at uw.edu>
Date: Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 12:04 PM
Subject: Invitation to Join CAMAS Workshop and Early-Career School
Cc: <camas-workshop at lanl.gov>

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We hope this message finds you well. We are reaching out with an
exciting opportunity you won't want to miss – the Consortium for the
Advancement of Marine Arctic Science (CAMAS) Workshop and Early-Career
School
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cnls.lanl.gov/CAMAS__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jjv5DdFgJVVPTN_vqQNSW8vhis2d7EEDVeXW5UrkNjY7aG1xzM23zoS1xR-pe8tGyW77KEXSyXY2ZQ$>
, a continuation of the fantastic work of FAMOS and AOMIP.

The reason we're reaching out to you is simple: we believe your work aligns
perfectly with the themes of CAMAS. Your expertise and insights can bring a
lot to the table, and we genuinely value your contribution to this
initiative. We'd be thrilled to have you on board!

If you have students or postdocs in your network, we encourage you to
motivate them to apply for the Early-Career School, scheduled for February
13, 2024. We have extended the travel application deadline to November 30,
2023, giving emerging researchers more time to seize this opportunity.

Our organizing committee will be hosting an IARPC session
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://3wvv3nyn.r.us-east-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:*2F*2Fwww.iarpccollaborations.org*2Fmembers*2Fevents*2F24719/1/0100018b68c83bc0-0a2c5e79-f734-4064-a500-1267a0c61637-000000/sdPpXVq93P-yzOW_oDuaUdNQTUE=345__;JSUlJSU!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!lq67Nw3wAulMQyqbDR33R26ixbwQDlY00fKSqGMCaGfa7bVD8C7Ps1-cPyekN1Og-RY3gz0TGY4pJkiLsPGCjLWnNLs$>
on Thursday, where we will introduce the CAMAS workshop and its objectives.
Your questions and ideas will be instrumental in designing effective and
targeted discussion sessions during the workshop, and fostering
collaborative projects.

For more details and registration, please visit our website: CAMAS Website
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cnls.lanl.gov/CAMAS__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jjv5DdFgJVVPTN_vqQNSW8vhis2d7EEDVeXW5UrkNjY7aG1xzM23zoS1xR-pe8tGyW77KEXSyXY2ZQ$>.
The registration process is open until *January 1, 2024*. Should you have
any questions or need further information, please don't hesitate to contact
our organizing committee at camas-workshop at lanl.gov for workshop-related
queries and camas-ec-school at lanl.gov for Early-Career School matters.

We look forward to catching up with you in Santa Fe soon!

Warm regards,
Jiaxu on behalf of the organizing committee

Milena Veneziani (LANL)
Wilbert Weijer (LANL)
Jackie Clement Kinney (NPS)
Wieslaw Maslowski (NPS)