[pccgrads] PCC Graduate Certificate in Climate - video intro and Nov. 14 Q&A

Miriam A. Bertram mab23 at uw.edu
Tue Oct 31 15:09:26 PDT 2023

Hello Graduate Students on the PCC Listserv!

New this year! I've created a video introduction to the Graduate
Certificate in Climate Science offered through the Program on Climate
Change. You can view it here

https://youtu.be/h-gvhtm3Zzs

I am also hosting a Q&A session on
Tuesday Nov. 14
from 12-2 in the
Ocean Sciences Building <https://www.washington.edu/maps/#!/ocn> Room 335.

Any and all questions are welcome, bring your lunch if you like!
If you can't make that session, we can meet 1 on 1 or I'll be scheduling
another gathering using your input on times and days that work.

Looking forward to answering your questions and I plan to update the video
after the info session, so let me know what I can do to improve it.

Thanks!
Miriam

--
Miriam Bertram, PhD