[pccgrads] Ocean Heat Content and the Earth's energy Budget today 12:30

Luanne Thompson luanne at uw.edu
Wed May 3 08:29:03 PDT 2023

May 3 Physical Oceanography Seminar today at 12:30

In person, recorded with the speaker's permission.

Physical Oceanography Lunch Seminar
Random forest ocean heat content maps and application to closure of Earth's
global seasonal energy budget

John M. Lyman, NOAA/PMEL, U Hawaii CIMAR
Gregory C. Johnson, NOAA/PMEL, UW Oceanography

12:30 P.M., 123 Marine Sciences Bldg

--
LuAnne Thompson
(she/her/hers)

Office: 206 543 9965
Cell: 206 676 2685
faculty.washington.edu/luanne/

Personal zoom room

https://washington.zoom.us/j/6337749541

*I acknowledge that I live and work in the ancestral land and water of the
Coast Salish people*