[Tweeters] Gitzo GH1720QR Birdwatching Tripod Head For Sale

Alan Knue via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Wed May 8 15:03:38 PDT 2024

Hello Tweeters Folks,

Spring cleaning continues with a Gitzo GH1720QR Birdwatching Tripod Head for sale. Single lock system for both pan and tilt and this compact lightweight head worked great with my Swarovski 65mm scope. Two quick release plates are included. It is in good working shape after several years of of family light use (I don’t actually take my scope out very often!). Asking for $50. Send a private message to me at podoces at iCloud.com if interested.

Best, Alan

Alan Knue
Edmonds, WA, USA