[Tweeters] How can I "up my game"?

Michael Fleming via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Fri Jun 28 07:47:40 PDT 2024

Hello;

Rob is definitely spot on regarding this. Birding by ear is a big
advantage, it just takes a little time and practice to get there. If you
have a particular spot you like to bird (mine was Discovery Park) and learn
the birds and calls of that area you will find that this will translate
into recognizing these birds in other areas you visit. This was stressed
in the Master Birder Program that I participated in, and I relied a lot on
it when I was leading birding trips for Discovery Park and WOS.

Cheers and Good Birding;

Michael Fleming
Ballard, Washington
MichaelFleming0607 AT gmail.com