[Tweeters] Zeiss service

Martha Jordan via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 26 21:14:41 PDT 2024

It is good to hear that Zeiss has good service. That said, I have an older
Zeiss scope. It needed some adjustment. I called and spoke to the service
folks only to find out that since Zeiss has changed the scope design, and
older scopes like mine require keeping lots of parts: Zeiss decided to no
longer service the older scopes as of the end of Dec 2023 or for sure by
the end of June.
Thus, unless I hear otherwise, I am out of luck to get my scope
serviced. I do have new Zeiss bins and they are absolutely beyond anything
else on the market--at the high end of their line.

Martha Jordan