[Tweeters] Inappropriate posts - from the thread Amerigo Vespucci

Beverly Choltco-Devlin via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Tue Jun 25 15:13:50 PDT 2024

I rarely post here, but would like to register my concern about the about
overgeneralizations about different generations that seem to be occurring.
Regardless of age or generation, we all share a common love of birds and
the environment. It would be better if using that as a starting point.

Beverly CD