[Tweeters] Black-Throated Gray - WAY too early?

Jeremy Schwartz jschwartz1124 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:31:55 PDT 2023

Hi Josh!

Funny you should post this now. For the last few weeks I've heard AND seen
a Black-throated Gray Warbler hanging out in the conifers near our condo in
Lake Forest Park. I almost couldn't believe my ears the very first time
since I too figured it was pretty early. Then I saw the black-and-white
face with the little spot of yellow! EBird even tagged it as "Rare" when I
did a quick yard checklist.

I'm not enough of an expert to speak to how rare this is or not, but
another interesting data point for sure!

Keep watching the skies (and trees),

-Jeremy
Lake Forest Park
jschwartz1124 AT gmail DOT com

> Date: 3/30 7:24 PM

> From: Joshua Hayes <joshuaahayes...>

> Subject: [Tweeters] Black-Throated Gray - WAY too early?

Walking the dog along the east side of North Seattle College this late