[Tweeters] Lake Kathleen 'Birdy' house for sale

N D drisseq.n at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 04:19:38 PDT 2023

This house in 98059 has a lovely back yard next door to the home that
attracted a Hooded Oriole in 2017, and has peekaboo lake views of Lake
Kathleen. Cherry trees in backyard, and local flora and fauna. We have
walking trails around the Lake, and an abundance of warbler action in
Spring with most warblers eg. MacGillivray's, Nashville) and
flycatchers (Dusky and Hammonds) seen every year. My yard list is 111.
Here is the Lake Kathleen hotspot list - similar to the yard list:

https://ebird.org/hotspot/L4980186

Lake access through HOA ownership of park means you can
fish,kayak,bird on the lake.
(Further undeveloped land offers private access for birding in private
- I get 20 acres to myself.)
House is lovely with recent work updating much of the interior and new
exterior too!
Very well looked after with a large deck overlooking the back yard.
Tonight, we have GHOW's hooting in the backyards.
Very quiet, peaceful area, (cul de sac) yet with access to 405 and I5
in Renton, and I -90 in Issaquah.
20 minutes to Bellevue. 10 minutes to Issaquah Transit. 35-45 mins to
DT Seattle.
Houses with lakefront go for a cool 2-3 million, but these houses just
above those on the hill, are much cheaper. This one is a 2 story and I
expect he will ask 720-750K. Lots of space and great neighborhood. We
have little to no crime here.

Let me know if you are interested and I will forward info. House is
going on market very soon so this is a good chance to get an
'affordable', well-cared for, Lake Kathleen home.