[Tweeters] WFO SPRING BIRDATHON IS HERE: SIGN UP! DONATE!

Joyce Meyer meyer2j at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 18:04:06 PDT 2023

Hi Tweets:
 Did you know that there is a local WFO Birdathon team in Gig Harbor, called the Western Field Optimists?  There is!  And we would appreciate your support, not only for our team but also for Western Field Ornithologists. We will select a day in May for our Birdathon. Team members are Andy Mauro, Joyce Meyer, Mike West and Rick Machin. Check out the WFO website for all the details. Joyce MeyerMike Westmeyer2j at aol.com

Subject: WFO SPRING BIRDATHON IS HERE: SIGN UP! DONATE!

| |

Dear WFO Members and Friends,

This is your wake-up call! Winter is officially over, and spring is at hand. We’ve arranged a special event to help you kick off the “happy birding season” in grand style.

The 2023 Western Field Ornithologists Spring Birdathon takes place from April 1 to May 15.

So get up all you sleepyheads. It’s time to get ready for business! Go to the WFO website. Click on the link to the 2023 Spring Birdathon. You’ll find all the information you need to know about this year’s Birdathon.

Are you thinking about gathering a few friends and forming a team? Please do! Just click on the “Register” link and proceed accordingly. The more teams, the merrier.

| |

Photo: Patricia Bacchetti

Maybe you just want to show your support for WFO by making a donation? Click on the “Donate” button and fill in your information. You can support one of the teams that is already registered, or simply make a donation to the WFO Birdathon as a whole.

| |

WFO has chosen the Tricolored Blackbird as the Conservation Focus Species for the 2023 Birdathon. A portion of the proceeds raised during the Birdathon will support research and conservation efforts for this threatened species.

Show your support for WFO and the Tricolored Blackbird by ordering a 2023 WFO Spring Birdathon T-shirt!

—Andy Mauro

2023 WFO Spring Birdathon

| P. |