[Tweeters] Hummers

Shelf Life Community Story Project info at shelflifestories.com
Fri Mar 10 10:58:04 PST 2023

Our hummers are scarce too. Happens every year. Only the females have anything to do with nesting, so they can’t leave the nest very often. When they do, they want to spend the least amount of time away, so they go for the closest food source, and there are some things in bloom already, so they may be surviving on that.

Jill