[Tweeters] Wrentit question and Pacific Cty Bullock's Oriole

Steven Dammer dammerecologist1990 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:43:35 PST 2023

I could definitely see this fitting after hearing that XenoCanto recording,
thank you for that link, Steve!

Casey, after listening to your recording I was thinking much the same
thing, after spending about 2.5 weeks in California last April, their
song/call is lodged in my brain forever. I'd much agree that this is at
least plausible!

ALSO, whether it's that I've just never been a part of a forum discussing
this Wrentit quandary, I am SHOCKED after pulling up their map on eBird.
Never would have thought to even consider it for Washington. But I cannot
believe that with so many opportunities for crossing the Columbia, they
just won't do it. There's literally a bridge!

Anyway, quandaries aside, applause on your plausible Wrentit!

Happy Birding,

Steven Dammer