[Tweeters] Galapagos Trips

Carolyn Heberlein coheberlein at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:59:53 PST 2023

I went with Overseas Adventure Travels to the Galapagos Islands several
years ago.
They start with a week in the Amazon basin along the Napo River.
Then you go to the Galapagos for a week.
Housing in the Galapagos is on a boat. It was an excellent trip.

https://www.oattravel.com/destinations/country/galapagos?icid=global:countries:south-america:galapagos

Right now my son is on a week long trip to the Galapagos with G Adventures.
He choose this company because they are housed on land.
He felt the need to be able to go for a walk or explore a bit on his own.
That would be hard to do on a boat based tour.

https://www.gadventures.com/destinations/south-america/galapagos/

--
Carolyn Finder Heberlein / Nana, Fremont Neighborhood, Seattle, Washington