[Tweeters] Galapagos tips

Jeff Borsecnik jeffborsecnik at msn.com
Fri Jan 27 14:18:29 PST 2023

Today's Topics:

1. Galapagos tips (Diane Koontz)
2. Re: Galapagos tips (louiserutter1000)
5. Galapagos tips? (Toby Ross)

Thanks for the Galapagos info, folks. Btw, the Mary Ann was already on our radar, so I'm glad to hear it was good. That boat is good for singles and odd-numbered parties, which is why it was suggested to us. ... Yes, nothing is cheap : ) But we are sorta aiming for good value? A little hard to tell the first time around.

One thing I'm wondering is if it matters much who you book a specific boat through—or do the different tour companies just all "sell" the same cruises (in general)? This is not a type of travel I'm used to.

-jeff b