[Tweeters] Reminder: Please send in your 2022 year lists

Matt Bartels mattxyz at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 27 06:01:22 PST 2023

Hi all -

As January gets close to its conclusion, another reminder that your 2022 totals are due by the end of January— I’d encourage everyone to take some time and fill out the portions you track. It is always a great community event to pull this info together into one annual report we can share.
List Report (and Big Day) forms are available on the Washington Birder website: http://www.wabirder.com/forms.html <http://www.wabirder.com/forms.html>.

Come join the community accounting of how 2022 treated us on the bird front — I’ll hope to have the Annual List report pulled together in February.

Thanks!

Matt

Matt Bartels
Seattle, WA