[Tweeters] Southwest Washington Birding Blog 1/1 and 1/2 updates

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:58:25 PST 2023

Howdy!

The 2023 blog is updated with trips to Cowlitz (1/1)<https://southwestwashingtonbirding.blogspot.com/2023/01/january-1st-cowlitz-columbia-christmas.html> and Wahkiakum (1/2). I suppose it's a Clark County update as well, since I did see starlings on the 2nd!
January 1st - The Cowlitz-Columbia Christmas Bird Count<https://southwestwashingtonbirding.blogspot.com/2023/01/january-1st-cowlitz-columbia-christmas.html>
A monthly swing through the southwest corner of Washington state, including Cowlitz, Clark, Wahkiakum, and Skamania Counties, with a goal of finding 150 species of birds in each by year's end.
southwestwashingtonbirding.blogspot.com
1/3 will come once I finally get my feet back underneath me after three days on the road!

Cheers,

Tim Brennan
Renton