[Tweeters] Tweeters Archives 2022

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 16:01:08 PST 2023

Jane and Randy, thanks so much, and a big thank you to all the list managers who have kept this forum going. And of course we should be grateful to the University of Washington for hosting it. I think it is wonderful that tweeters has been available as a resource for birders in this area for such a long time, and it has done so much to promote birds and birding and good communication among its many users. We are all so grateful!

Dennis Paulson
Seattle