[Tweeters] Best source for local phenology?

Steve Hampton stevechampton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:33:57 PST 2023

I'd love to know what you find about breeding timing data. This is of
great relevance to studying changes wrt climate change.

Regarding migration, eBird bar charts are pretty good. eBird maps allow you
to zero in only by month, but the bar charts are by week. Note the wave of
Barn Swallows at the moment!

--
​Steve Hampton​
Port Townsend, WA (qatáy)