[Tweeters] bird lodge near Quito / regional side trips

Todd Sahl toddsahl at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 13:24:40 PST 2023

What you want to do is stay in the Yellow House in Mindo: Yellow House Trails & Lodge, Mindo, Ecuador.  Hacienda ‘San Vicente’.  Garzon Jaramillo Family. ~ Lodge ~ Forest Trails ~ Birds ~ Tranquility ~ Quietness ~  Soft Nature Sounds 24/7 ~ Nature/Mountain views from every cabin window. (ecuadormindobirds.net)
Ideally if you can afford it hire Julia as a day trip guide for the days you're there. She can also arrange transport to/from Quito for a modest price if you need that: Julia Patiño Birding Guide - Review of Mindo Bird Guide, Mindo, Ecuador - Tripadvisor

| | |

| |

Julia Patiño Birding Guide - Review of Mindo Bird Guide, Mindo, Ecuador ...

Mindo Bird Guide: Julia Patiño Birding Guide - See 25 traveler reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for Mi...

Todd SahlBellevue WA