[Tweeters] bird lodge near Quito / regional side trips

Louise louiserutter1000 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:24:45 PST 2023

I stayed 3 nights at San Isidro, which was an absolutely fantastic
location. I don't remember now though how much that was as part of the
whole trip cost (definitely a lot less than anything in the Galapagos!)

https://www.cabanasanisidro.com

https://lodgesecuador.com/birding-lodges/san-isidro-lodge/

Louise Rutter
Kirkland