[Tweeters] The Next Level Info?

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Mon Feb 13 07:20:53 PST 2023

And if you join the Sno-Isle library system (don’t have to live there to do so), Birds of the World is available for free—though without the many other benefits offered by WOS.

Good birding to all,
Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker, PhD
Professor Emerita, Environmental Studies, Seattle University
Pelly Valley, West Seattle
NaturalPresenceArts.com<http://naturalpresencearts.com/>