[Tweeters] Edmonds 2023 Checklist Available

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:58:42 PST 2023

Hi Tweets,

I am slowly pulling together data for a January Edmonds Roundup. In the meantime, if anyone would like a copy of the revised 2023 Edmonds checklist, please request it at checklistedmonds at gmail dot com. We revised a couple of abundance codes and added the Nazca Booby, bringing our total number of species to 280. The checklist is always posted in the bird information box at the Olympic Beach Visitor Station at the base of the public pier. But if you want to help us develop our year list by knowing which species need good documention or a photo (usually abundance code 3 or higher), it can be handy to keep the checklist on your computer of mobile device.

Good birding,

Carol Riddell
Edmonds, WA