[Tweeters] Escaped Little corella at Green Lake?!

Matt Dufort matt.dufort at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 17:37:55 PST 2023

Max et al.,

There's a person who walks around Green Lake with a free-flying pet
corella. The bird often wanders far enough away that you'd think it was
wild, but then returns to the owner. We had a similar experience to yours
a few weeks ago, thought the bird was off on its own, then it flew back and
landed on the shoulder of the owner as they continued on their walk.

Good birding,
Matt Dufort