[Tweeters] Explanation of test post

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:40:40 PST 2023

Tweets - sorry about having to do the test post just now, but
somewhere in the system my Marymoor report from yesterday is being
flagged as "apparent spam" I'm trying to figure out if that's based
on content or formatting or what.

Assuming this goes through, I'll try reposting yet again. But maybe
it's flagging the word Marymoor, or Great Horned Owl. IDK.

Has anyone else had some post just not go through to Tweeters, with a
message back to you saying it was rejected?

Oh, and I have already been in contact with the Tweeters list
managers, so far without a workaround.

= Michael