[Tweeters] Christian Cooper to host THE EXCELLENT BIRDER on NAT GEO

Vicki vickibiltz at gmail.com
Sat May 21 06:37:58 PDT 2022

Most of you will likely remember the notorious woman who claimed this
person was assaulting her and her dog, calling 911 in the process. He
merely tried to convince her to leash her pet, as I recall.
This is a great thing that has come out of this situation...I am so
excited!
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/19/1100203220/christian-cooper-bird-watcher-national-geographic-tv-show?fbclid=IwAR1XkeCn9O10w83CLsc6FiLhBDJ4O7d_psrhdhwXoOy6ozHkMiRUbMrXlE0

My Evening Grosbeaks started chirping at 5:18 am this morning. I hope my
numbers increase, as they've stalled at about 25 give or take.
Vicki Biltz
Buckley WA 98321
253-241-6010

vickibiltz at gmail.com