[Tweeters] Blue-winged Teal. Kenmore, Log Boom Park

Darwin Alonso dovalonso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:00:49 PST 2022

4pm Friday; I saw one male Blue-winged Teal off the pier at Log Boom
Park. It drifted east to west about 25 yards behind 6 or so Canvasbacks.
No photos, but it was a clear sighting; white crescent behind bill, the
beautiful dapple side, and just a hint of the white hip patch. I.e not a
Goldeneye. And, I got up there on my bicycle!

Speaking of Goldeneyes; there was a female Common(pretty sure) hanging out
in University Slough at the Fill the last few of days.

--
Darwin Alonso
Seattle,WA 98105