[Tweeters] swans along I-90 and Snoqualmie pass zone:

Martha Jordan mj.cygnus at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 17:43:52 PST 2022

Dec 6th there were 9 Trumpeter Swans flying at the pass, over I-90 and the
ski lifts. They were heading west from the east side. When they hit a
serious fog wall, they all turned around and headed back east.
The recent sighting of swans over Rattlesnake Lake confirms again that
swans are crossing at the pass, even in really cold winter conditions.
If anyone else has observed swans between Cle elum to just east of
North Bend please let me know. If you have photos that is even better. I
will post a few from the pass on our Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/nwswans
It will be interesting to see what happens this spring. Last spring a
number of Trumpeters were seen in foothill lakes on the west side above the
North Bend area.

Martha Jordan
Everett, WA