[pccgrads] Help Plan the 2024 Graduate Climate Conference at UW!

Lily Zhang lnzhang at uw.edu
Tue Feb 27 09:45:44 PST 2024

Hi Grads,

This is a final reminder to sign up to be a GCC Organizer:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeMLCV8v3I3b3i64IxT_fPyO96zrXwRw8ZNuLsZL2C8kAWaA/viewform

To clarify, there are plenty of veteran organizers already planning this
year's conference, and we are just looking to involve more UW students so
as to continue the tradition within the Program on Climate Change. First
and second year graduate students are especially encouraged to volunteer,
even if you have no prior GCC (or any other conference) experience! For
planning purposes, this year's conference will be the weekend of *Nov 1-3.*

Feel free to reach out with any more questions.

Best,
Lily

--
Lily Zhang