[pccgrads] A human dimension of the PCC-pls share about you!

PROGRAM ON CLIMATE CHANGE uwpcc at uw.edu
Fri Feb 16 10:08:29 PST 2024

Calling all who connect with the Program on Climate Change in any which way.

We want data. Well, information really. To build a picture and share information with others in the community. A diversion from the hard work that you all do.

So please take a minute to answer a few questions through this form.<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNlacRfq39XTgF8TkWld3YM9vHQmnpwv0WsZUqUV9bvuP3vQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

We'll compile and share through a blog post and at the winter welcome<https://pcc.uw.edu/events/winter-welcome/>. But we'll need more than 5 data points!!!

Thank you all.
Miriam, Elise and Isaac
Your PCC office team
[https://pcc.uw.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2021/03/PCC-WinterWelcome-banner-856x468-1.jpg]<https://pcc.uw.edu/events/winter-welcome/>
Winter Welcome | Program on Climate Change<https://pcc.uw.edu/events/winter-welcome/>

pcc.uw.edu

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/ETcNzsdR1XRpDGqLtqqiyOxfD5BeESKwpKWi1GZcm0nnU5FOpUVX_BFKKo9XDuHLDrg6TIgTOtk=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNlacRfq39XTgF8TkWld3YM9vHQmnpwv0WsZUqUV9bvuP3vQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Get to Know the PCC<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNlacRfq39XTgF8TkWld3YM9vHQmnpwv0WsZUqUV9bvuP3vQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
In looking to connect more at our upcoming Winter Welcome, we would love to learn and share more about the people who make this community what it is! This survey is anonymous and we invite you to share your responses for as many questions as you would like. Feel free to be specific and get creative.
docs.google.com

Program on Climate Change
University of Washington
Ocean Sciences Building, Room 335A