[pccgrads] 2024 Spring Symposium - Th May 2 at 530pm- RSVP info

PROGRAM ON CLIMATE CHANGE via Pcc_all via pccgrads pccgrads at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 25 14:58:14 PDT 2024

Hello PCC Community,

The PCC (Program on Climate Change) is organizing an in-person Spring Symposium at 5:30pm on May 2nd in OSB 425! We will highlight graduate student research from different parts of the PCC community and schools. We invite you to join us at the Spring Symposium!

This is an opportunity for the UW Climate Community to come together, meet new members of the community and learn about the research interests and activities of postdocs and graduate students. There will also be pizza and drinks.

We will have around 10 graduate students presenting a 1-slide (2-3 minute) elevator pitch of their research, followed by informal conversations and Pagliacci’s Pizza around tables with each speaker.

For planning purposes, please be sure to fill out the RSVP: https://forms.gle/33dX6BdpkmBCgqjPA<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/33dX6BdpkmBCgqjPA__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!nqbA32Zs_NYBhqthq2InCjF7XNO9REuL_02LQfygui_-5hZhdnY1N0I811IhMhXa-qDML6n17w3x$>
Postdocs and graduate students it's not too late to share your research at the Spring Symposium! Let us know you are interested in presenting when you RSVP. But please do so by April 29.

[cid:7b729c62-220e-4dcc-b110-539b5452db6a]
We look forward to seeing you at OSB 425 on May 2!

-The PGraSC Spring Symposium Committee