[pccgrads] RSVP requested: Being honored at CoEnv Reception at AGU23

PROGRAM ON CLIMATE CHANGE uwpcc at uw.edu
Thu Oct 26 11:00:19 PDT 2023

As many of you know, Becky Alexander, the PCC Director and Professor of Atmospheric Sciences is being recognized as AGU Future Horizon’s lecturer this year. This and many other accomplishments by the College community will be acknowledged at the "UW Environment at AGU23: Celebration and Happy Hour" and you are invited to join! RSVP please! Official invite is below.

Dear all,

Dean Maya Tolstoy invites you to join the UW College of the Environment community at AGU23, as we celebrate the accomplishments of our College community.

All members and friends of the UW College of the Environment community attending AGU are welcome to join us for a happy hour at B Restaurant<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.bsanfrancisco.com/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mA0MRyKCRqUAX4sAdvkvZvX73e6UJsMC3sF62KXkUG9V6zZLsKoPeMGLmil8Z56Lg9hmp9KqrBKWBw$>, Moscone North, where we’ll have drinks, small bites, and good company in a beautiful venue overlooking Downtown San Francisco.

We hope you will join us for this special event (which takes place before the AGU Section gatherings) to connect with students, faculty, researchers, and alumni, while we also recognize this year’s AGU honorees.

UW Environment at AGU23: Celebration and Happy Hour

* Tuesday, December 12 · 5 – 7 pm PST
* B Restaurant and Bar<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.bsanfrancisco.com/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!ivAppfmDkYY-HtV_KIx6vJBJhtRF7jTwkmND-wda-JLNbBB0our9d8T8DWamQ7fMthXKOyyFLNKbHQ$>, Moscone North, Howard Street, San Francisco, CA, USA
* RSVP Required: RSVP HERE<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.eventbrite.com/e/uw-environment-at-agu23-celebration-and-happy-hour-tickets-727678876107?aff=oddtdtcreator__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!ivAppfmDkYY-HtV_KIx6vJBJhtRF7jTwkmND-wda-JLNbBB0our9d8T8DWamQ7fMthXKOyz7Igywtg$>

Questions? Please contact James Anderson, Director for Advancement, at jamesa7 at uw.edu<mailto:jamesa7 at uw.edu>