[pccgrads] Request for Survey on Outreach Participation (CEI/Chem E led effort)

PROGRAM ON CLIMATE CHANGE uwpcc at uw.edu
Mon Nov 27 09:24:26 PST 2023

Dear UW PCC Students:

My name is Chris Torres, I am a Distinguised Postdoctoral Fellow here at UW affiliated with Chemical Engineering and the Clean Energy Institute (CEI), advised by Asst. Prof. Julie Rorrer (CEI bio, click here<https://www.cei.washington.edu/cei-welcomes-distinguished-postdoctoral-fellows/>). We ask for your input as a UW undergraduate or graduate student regarding whether you participate in K-12 STEM outreach and how this may connect to a sense of belonging and science communication skills.

Completing the survey should take less than 3 minutes. We are offering a chance to win one of 12 plush UW Husky mascots to eligible respondents. Survey ends 12/15/23. Please see the attached flyer for a QR code, or visit https://forms.gle/hdzQLHMaP4b7QQ4f6<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/hdzQLHMaP4b7QQ4f6__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jHK8dKh84heVmTQ2m05lgOb2HiNSQCZ1kTl0rO9xqbJBHUO9a0hIicP5FfE2hcRdiXmeMKiOAME$>. A UW email sign-in is required. Thank you very much for your time, and best wishes towards the close of the Fall quarter.

Sincerely,

Chris

Chris Torres, Ph.D.

ctphd at uw.edu<mailto:ctphd at uw.edu>

Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellow – Rorrer Lab<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.rorrerlab.com/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jHK8dKh84heVmTQ2m05lgOb2HiNSQCZ1kTl0rO9xqbJBHUO9a0hIicP5FfE2hcRdiXmeR_Sl67U$>, Clean Energy Institute<https://www.cei.washington.edu/>

Department of Chemical Engineering

University of Washington, Seattle