[pccgrads] Invitation to the PCC Spring Welcome-Wed 5 April 4:30-8pm

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Mon Mar 6 15:05:17 PST 2023

PGraSC (the PCC graduate steering committee) and PCC leadership are working
together to create a Spring Welcome event and we are looking forward to
sharing the people and projects of the PCC community. If at all possible,
please plan to join!

This Spring Welcome is one big community event that combines the best of
our traditional Winter Welcome and Spring Symposium. This is an
opportunity for the UW climate community to come together, meet new members
of the community and learn about the research interests and activities of
postdocs and graduate students. We will highlight graduate student research
from different parts of the PCC community, introduce new postdocs, learn
about research and students funded by the recent RFP's
<https://pcc.uw.edu/research/funding-opportunities/>and last but not least,
vote on the theme of our next Summer Institute.

The PCC Spring Welcome is Wednesday 5 April 2023 from 4:30-8:00 in the
lobby and auditorium of the Fisheries Science Building.

Please visit the PCC website (pcc.uw.edu) for descriptions of past Winter
Welcomes <https://pcc.uw.edu/events/winter-welcome/>, Spring Symposia
<https://pcc.uw.edu/blog/2022/06/02/the-fifth-annual-spring-symposium-was-held-on-may-19-2022/>
and Summer Institute themes.
<https://pcc.uw.edu/events/pcc-summer-institute/>

Questions? email us at uwpcc at uw.edu

Please RSVP
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScpxP7gTswNpHKwVPNyHXFbDXxXfVX7FmXL81Dxr9a6bbWWyg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
by
March 20, 2023

--
"The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands

@uwpcc pcc.uw.edu uwpcc at uw.edu