[pccgrads] Registration for the 2023 PCC Summer Institute is now available--save this email

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Wed Jun 7 11:28:07 PDT 2023

*2023 PCC Summer Institute “Climate Change at the Poles” *

11-13 September 2023 (Monday-Wednesday) at Friday Harbor Labs
<https://fhl.uw.edu/>, San Juan Island, Washington

Organized by Aaron Donohoe, UW Polar Science Center at APL

Draft agenda <https://pcc.uw.edu/events/pcc-summer-institute/> (where
updates will be posted)
Registration <https://forms.gle/gSoAoZkeabCHHGgD9> form

This is an in-person event.

This event is for members of the UW Climate Change community and invited
speakers. We welcome guests from the Friday Harbor Labs community.
Participant housing and food are covered by the PCC.

We hope to be able to accommodate all interested in participating in this
in-person summer institute. However, we are limited by housing space and
seating in the seminar room to a total of 75 people and *all participants
must register. * As in past years, once we fill we will maintain a waitlist.

Updates to the agenda and speakers can be found here:
https://pcc.uw.edu/events/pcc-summer-institute/

Information on up to 3 paper discussions for August/September on the UW
Seattle campus will be posted to the above link and emailed to those
registered. These are generally considered mandatory for student
participants.

*Registration <https://forms.gle/gSoAoZkeabCHHGgD9> will take 5+ minutes *as
information about interest in giving a quick talk or poster (poster session
is Monday afternoon), carpools, name tags, food and housing are all part of
the form. If you are a speaker please complete the registration to let us
know of any food allergies, and other info for badges, etc.

Thank you all! I hope you are enjoying the start of summer.
Please respond to this email if you have questions.

-Miriam

--

"The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands

uwpcc pcc.uw.edu uwpcc at uw.edu