[pccgrads] Sign up to host coffee hour with undergraduates

Leslie Nguyen lnguy2 at uw.edu
Thu Apr 6 12:58:40 PDT 2023

Hi all,

The PCC Undergraduate Cohort
<https://pcc.uw.edu/research/undergraduate-climate-cohort/> is looking for
2 graduate students (or groups of graduate students) to "host" a fairly
informal coffee hour with undergraduates. We are looking for folks to host
in Week 6 (week of May 1) and Week 8 (week of May 15) of this quarter from
3:30-4:30pm (you can pick the date). These coffee hours will be hosted in
the Life Sciences Building cafe on the first floor, unless you prefer to
host somewhere else on campus.

You can find more information and also sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1teEUc3LpLGOhfB44qNUgkvrYzR_NtCvnBPA7HlKRFRw/edit>.
If
you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!

Thanks,
Leslie Nguyen

---
PCC Graduate Steering Committee Member
Undergraduate Cohort Subcommittee Member
ACORN Co-Lead