[pccgrads] PCC Outreach Opportunity: Webinar Speaker

Allison Fron afron at uw.edu
Thu Apr 6 11:16:45 PDT 2023

Hi All,

There is an exciting community outreach opportunity! The Titan Robotics
Club at Internation School in Bellevue is looking for a speaker for their
webinar series. Their next webinar topic is on climate change and the
environment.

Event details:
The club is looking for someone to discuss their research experience
related to the environment and/or an overview about their specific major as
the students would like to also know more about college.
The webinar will take place over zoom on May 31st for an hour and include a
Q & A session.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. *If you are
interested in volunteering for this opportunity, please let me know
by April 21st*. When you email, I will confirm your interest and connect
you to the club event coordinator.

Thanks,
Allison Fron
PCC Graduate Student Advisory Committee Member
Public Engagement Subcommittee Member
--
M.S. Student (She/Her)
Plant Ecophysiology and Modeling Lab