[pccgrads] Graduate Climate Conference - request for one night hosts (Oct 27 or 30)

Leslie Nguyen lnguy2 at uw.edu
Tue Sep 27 09:02:55 PDT 2022

Hi PCC community,

Please see the request below from the Graduate Climate Conference
organizers who are looking for folks in the Seattle area to host attendees
travelling to Seattle for the conference.

Best,
Leslie

--------------------

Hello!

This year, UW is hosting the 16th annual Graduate Climate Conference
<https://graduateclimateconference.github.io/> at Pack Forest, WA on
October 28-30, 2022. We have about 45 out of town participants who are in
need of a place to crash for one night, either before or after the
conference. We would be so grateful if you can help out by hosting one of
our out of town graduate students.

Please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScATO7rMqHiCGOMNKmBbmUmj4gEOgF-FN7tdw94X_TZ591ULA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
by September 30 if you are willing and able to host either Thursday October
27 or Sunday October 30. If you have any questions, feel free to email us
at gradclimateconference at gmail.com.

Thank you in advance!

Graduate Climate Conference Organizers