[pccgrads] Invitation to participate in a UW focus group on bias reporting

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Fri Mar 18 12:20:33 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: UWCSSC <uwcssc at uw.edu>
Date: Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 12:16 PM
Subject: PAID Research Project

Good Morning,

My name is Pelumi and I am a research coordinator at the University of
Washington's* Center for the Science of Social Connection l*ab. I am
emailing because we are recruiting for our newest research project.

We are working on improvements to the department's Bias reporting procedure
and want to get feedback and critique on the guidelines being proposed. We
are scheduling a paid focus group and are looking for participants.

If possible we would love to have you help distribute our flyer to your
staff and students to hopefully help diversify our participant pool.

Please do reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you
Pelumi Ajibade

--
Confidentiality Notice: The above email may contain patient identifiable or
confidential information. Because email is not secure, please be aware of

The information is intended for the individual named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender by
reply email, and then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.

--
"The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands

@uwpcc pcc.uw.edu uwpcc at uw.edu