[pccgrads] Fwd: Please share: Methane Research Fellow Job posting

Miriam A. Bertram mab23 at uw.edu
Thu Mar 17 07:07:30 PDT 2022

Please share!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jessica Gordon <jagordon at berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 2:38 PM
Subject: Please share: Methane Research Fellow Job posting
To: <mab23 at uw.edu>

Dear Miriam,

I'm a Climate Policy Fellow at the California-China Climate Institute at UC
Berkeley. We're hiring for a Methane Fellow to work on methane emissions
modeling and policy for China. The fellow will work with researchers from
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab and be hosted by the California-China
Climate Institute. It would be a perfect fit for a graduating MA or PhD
student.

Can you please share the posting below with current students and alumni?

Please also feel free to let me know if I should share this with someone
else. More information is below. I'm also happy to answer any questions
about the position.

Many thanks and all the best,
Jessica

*Research Fellow on Methane and Short-Lived Climate Pollutants*
*UC Berkeley, California-China Climate Institute and Lawrence Berkeley
National Laboratory *

The fellow will work with the California-China Climate Institute and
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory on climate change policy and modeling
research in China, California and beyond. The focus will be on short-lived
climate pollutants with a particular focus on methane. The fellow will
collaborate with project partners at other academic institutions, in state
government, from the business and nonprofit communities, and other
stakeholders. Application due by April 15th.

*Description and application: https://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/JPF03353
<https://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/JPF03353>*

--

Jessica Gordon, PhD
Climate Policy Fellow, California-China Climate Institute
jagordon at berkeley.edu
https://ccci.berkeley.edu/
@CalChinaClimate <https://twitter.com/CalChinaClimate>