[pccgrads] Housing availability in a sweet Roosevelt home -Aug 1st

Paul Morgan pmmorgan at uw.edu
Tue Jul 5 18:19:19 PDT 2022

Hi PCC Grads listserve,
I hope a housing ad is welcome here! I actually found the house I'm in
through an email forwarded to this listserve, so it would be cool if we
could find new roomates the same way.

I'm Paul, a soon to be third year PhD student in Earth and Space Sciences
and my housemates and I are searching for new housemates to join us in our
charming Roosevelt/Ravenna house. Right now we're hoping for a couple to
fill one bedroom starting August 1st, though the move in time is flexible.
Please forward this attached ad to anyone who you think might be interested
including incoming grad students.

Thanks a ton!
Paul

PS. If we can't find a couple to fill one room, we may end up getting two
people to fill up two bedrooms, so please let me know if you're interested
in a single room because you still might be able to get a spot in the house.

--
*Paul M. Morgan*
*he/him*