[pccgrads] Fwd: Call for proposals: UW Teaching & Learning Symposium

Miriam A. Bertram mab23 at uw.edu
Thu Dec 22 09:35:12 PST 2022

UW graduate students, postdocs, faculty, and staff are invited to share
their innovative, evidence-based teaching practices or research at the 2023
Teaching & Learning Symposium
<https://teaching.washington.edu/programs/teaching-and-learning-symposium/>
(April
18, 2023).

We welcome proposals focused on any aspect of teaching and learning, but
especially encourage proposals that explore this year’s theme of Sustainable
Teaching
<https://teaching.washington.edu/learn/programs/teaching-and-learning-symposium/call-for-proposal/>
.

Guidelines and a link to the proposal submission form are on our Call for
Proposals
<https://teaching.washington.edu/learn/programs/teaching-and-learning-symposium/call-for-proposal/>
page.
Submissions are due by 5:00 p.m. on January 11.

Why present at the Symposium?

"Participating in the Teaching & Learning Symposium…[was] a game-changer.
It introduced me to a rich, vibrant, and supportive teaching community..."

-UW alumnus Eldridge Alcantara, Electrical & Computer Engineering

Questions? Contact the UW CTL at teaching at uw.edu.

*The Center for Teaching and Learning*
http://teaching.washington.edu

University of Washington
100 Gerberding Hall
Box 351265
Seattle, WA 98195

206-543-6588
teaching at uw.edu

*The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, *

*the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within
the *

*Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations.*