[pccgrads] FW: Fellowship in Indigenous Evaluation in Alaska

Tess Wrobleski tessw2 at uw.edu
Mon Dec 19 16:36:31 PST 2022

Tess Wrobleski, she/her/hers
Communications Manager | Climate Impacts Group
<https://cig.uw.edu/>206.221.2997 | tessw2 at uw.edu | @CIG_UW <https://twitter.com/CIG_UW>

From: Jason Vogel <jmvogel at uw.edu>
Date: Friday, December 16, 2022 at 5:13 PM
To: Tess Wrobleski <tessw2 at uw.edu>, Darcy Widmayer <darcyjw at uw.edu>
Subject: FW: Fellowship in Indigenous Evaluation in Alaska
For distribution if appropriate.

Jason Vogel, he/him/his
Interim Director/Deputy Director | Climate Impacts Group
<https://cig.uw.edu/>303.525.0832 | jmvogel at uw.edu | @CIG_UW<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/CIG_UW__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!j_pN3yR5dZLqldsOGeWA9qmCJYWPKutlqTset-QiEzz_tAoF5MYQ_mRqCrqlvPgqccNvJXWgVJCYvw$>